January 06, 2013

Review : MBR Medical Beauty Research Beta-Enzyme

A young lady at Douglas gave me a sample of this product when she heard me ranting about my skin condition.

I used the sample for a week then went to the store to purchase this.

size of the bottle next to a fat cat.
This is the type of product that you need to use at night time. After cleansing, you let it sit on your skin for 15 mins, then remove it off and go ahead moisturise. I've seen a result only in 2 nights. Not only my overall skin tone has improved (I have severe pigmentation on my cheeks and my jaw line), I also noticed that the pimples dried out a lot faster. They didn't aggravate at all. I think that this product is fastening purging process of my whiteheads. Now that I have the 30ml/1oz bottle, I can't wait to see more improvements.

This is an excerpt from MBR's website:


High-end active product with hydroxy acids combined with hightech enzymes. Supports the loosening of excess cornified cells, thereby promoting the skin‘s regeneration process.
• removes cornification and sebum and lipid deposits
• removes the intracellular cement structure
• protects and soothes the active cell layer
• optimizes the absorption capacity of subsequent products
Directions
After Cleansing (Two in One Cleanser), apply once daily, in the evenings, to face and let it penetrate for 15 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly several times with luke-warm water and apply the appropriate product.

I would definitely advice this serum to all who suffer from acne, pigmentation and whiteheads (little nasty bumps under the skin). Please don't hesitate to leave any comments.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like what I need. Where can you buy this product? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. in which country do you live? in amsterdam, it's sold in douglas.

    ReplyDelete